Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

What type of paint gets that thickness? Mix acrylic with molding paste. I wish I knew this when I was copying Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night

Paint inside bookcase shelves, but a different color.
Paint inside bookcase shelves, but a different color.
Click here to download
DIY - Spray Painting Furniture - Full Step-by-Step Tutorial with lots of tips and information to achieve a perfect, smooth finish.
DIY - Spray Painting Furniture - Full Step-by-Step Tutorial with lots of tips and information to achieve a perfect, smooth finish.
Click here to download
Paint design on wall
Paint design on wall
Click here to download
Trim Painting Tips
Trim Painting Tips
Click here to download
What type of paint gets that thickness? Mix acrylic with molding paste. I wish I knew this when I was copying Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night
What type of paint gets that thickness? Mix acrylic with molding paste.  I wish I knew this when I was copying Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment