Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

Spray paint hand gun - I spray paint...a lot! I cant believe that it took me so long to find this amazing item. It was under $6 at Home Depot and is seriously a spray painters best friend. Not only does it help your finger not feel as though itll fall off, it also helps spray on a nice, even coat of paint. Love it!

Mason jars spray painted - love these!
Mason jars spray painted - love these!
Click here to download
Borrow a trick from interior designers: Inside a bookcase, use paint that’s a couple shades deeper than the room color. I'd have to paint our bookshelves white first maybe. Or maybe paint the whole bookshelf the darker shade?
Borrow a trick from interior designers: Inside a bookcase, use paint that’s a couple shades deeper than the room color. I'd have to paint our bookshelves white first maybe. Or maybe paint the whole bookshelf the darker shade?
Click here to download
Spray paint hand gun - I spray paint...a lot! I cant believe that it took me so long to find this amazing item. It was under $6 at Home Depot and is seriously a spray painters best friend. Not only does it help your finger not feel as though itll fall off, it also helps spray on a nice, even coat of paint. Love it!
Spray paint hand gun - I spray paint...a lot! I cant believe that it took me so long to find this amazing item. It was under $6 at Home Depot and is seriously a spray painters best friend. Not only does it help your finger not feel as though itll fall off, it also helps spray on a nice, even coat of paint. Love it!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment