Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

I'll be glad I pinned this some day! Change out your builder grade brass shower trim using Rustoleum's Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint ... what would cost you $800 to replace, will only cost you $5 to paint. Holds up well with the water because it is indoor/outdoor paint..... (Pinner says: I also did this with my light fixtures when we moved into our house)

10 DIY Home Improvement Ideas: How to make the most of what you have (like painting old furniture!). This is great!
10 DIY Home Improvement Ideas: How to make the most of what you have (like painting old furniture!). This is great!
Click here to download
DIY Fabric Lampshade Makeover
DIY Fabric Lampshade Makeover
Click here to download
10 Painting Tips & Tricks You Never Knew (Part Two)
10 Painting Tips & Tricks You Never Knew (Part Two)
Click here to download
Painting tips - A little heat makes old tape work like new. Sometimes, masking tape that's been sitting on a shelf for years won’t pull off the roll without tearing. Freshen it by microwaving it for 10 seconds. Heat softens the adhesive for easy release
Painting tips - A little heat makes old tape work like new. Sometimes, masking tape that's been sitting on a shelf for years won’t pull off the roll without tearing. Freshen it by microwaving it for 10 seconds. Heat softens the adhesive for easy release
Click here to download
I'll be glad I pinned this some day! Change out your builder grade brass shower trim using Rustoleum's Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint ... what would cost you $800 to replace, will only cost you $5 to paint. Holds up well with the water because it is indoor/outdoor paint..... (Pinner says: I also did this with my light fixtures when we moved into our house)
I'll be glad I pinned this some day! Change out your builder grade brass shower trim using Rustoleum's Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint ... what would cost you $800 to replace, will only cost you $5 to paint. Holds up well with the water because it is indoor/outdoor paint.....  (Pinner says: I also did this with my light fixtures when we moved into our house)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment