Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

dark couch with lighter walls -- we have a brown couch too and I LOVE these light gray walls with it. Thinking this will be the color I paint our new living room (if I can!).

Best Painting Tips from Around the Web
Best Painting Tips from Around the Web
Click here to download
A pinner wrote: we are doing the penny floor in our mudroom. i am so excited. it should cost us about $ 10 in pennies and maybe another $ 30 in supplies - probably less.
A pinner wrote: we are doing the penny floor in our mudroom. i am so excited. it should cost us about $ 10 in pennies and maybe another $ 30 in supplies - probably less.
Click here to download
dark couch with lighter walls -- we have a brown couch too and I LOVE these light gray walls with it. Thinking this will be the color I paint our new living room (if I can!).
dark couch with lighter walls -- we have a brown couch too and I LOVE these light gray walls with it. Thinking this will be the color I paint our new living room (if I can!).
Click here to download
10 Craigslist Tips & Tricks: How to find the best vintage & antique furniture on Craigslist!
10 Craigslist Tips & Tricks: How to find the best vintage & antique furniture on Craigslist!
Click here to download
How To Paint Plastic Furniture
How To Paint Plastic Furniture
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment