Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coat hanger catches excess paint (and rubber band is much easier!) Cut the bottom section from a stiff wire coat hanger and bend it so each end straddles the rim to fit inside a paint can. Let the wire overlap the sides and tape it to the can to keep it steady when you rub off the excess paint. When the job's finished, remove the wire and wipe it clean to be ready for next time.

Coat hanger catches excess paint (and rubber band is much easier!) Cut the bottom section from a stiff wire coat hanger and bend it so each end straddles the rim to fit inside a paint can. Let the wire overlap the sides and tape it to the can to keep it steady when you rub off the excess paint. When the job's finished, remove the wire and wipe it clean to be ready for next time.
Coat hanger catches excess paint  (and rubber band is much easier!)    Cut the bottom section from a stiff wire coat hanger and bend it so each end straddles the rim to fit inside a paint can. Let the wire overlap the sides and tape it to the can to keep it steady when you rub off the excess paint. When the job's finished, remove the wire and wipe it clean to be ready for next time.

Download whole gallery
How to Paint Walls: Prepare Interior Walls for Painting
How to Paint Walls: Prepare Interior Walls for Painting

Download whole gallery
How Did You Paint That? This is probably the number one question I get--how did you paint that, what is your paint technique? Honestly, I am not sure I have a technique, but I will attempt to share with you what I do. However, I do have a disclaimer: I have been painting furniture for a dozen years.
How Did You Paint That? This is probably the number one question I get--how did you paint that, what is your paint technique?  Honestly, I am not sure I have a technique, but I will attempt to share with you what I do.  However, I do have a disclaimer: I have been painting furniture for a dozen years.

Download whole gallery
Painting #Tips, Tricks and Must Haves #DIY
Painting #Tips, Tricks and Must Haves #DIY

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment