Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chalk paint recipe (2 Tablespoons plaster of paris, 2 Cups paint, 2 Tablespoons of water) - according to the author. Will be worth a try since chalk paint is so expensive. If you have tried this - please let me know.

The beginner's guide to painting furniture. Great tips!
The beginner's guide to painting furniture. Great tips!
Click here to download
Chalk paint recipe (2 Tablespoons plaster of paris, 2 Cups paint, 2 Tablespoons of water) - according to the author. Will be worth a try since chalk paint is so expensive. If you have tried this - please let me know.
Chalk paint recipe  (2 Tablespoons plaster of paris, 2 Cups paint, 2 Tablespoons of water) - according to the author.  Will be worth a try since chalk paint is so expensive.  If you have tried this - please let me know.
Click here to download
Can I make this my room?
Can I make this my room?
Click here to download
Love this idea, and love the spray upholstery spray paint!
Love this idea, and love the spray upholstery spray paint!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment